I saw this Jamie Oliver’s video and I thought it would be pretty easy to make this recipe vegan. It is mind-blowing!
Simple and yet delicious vegan potato salad.
This is the video I based my vegan potato salad.
- Cut in pieces some boiled baby potatoes
- Add olive oil
- Add seasoning
- Add lemon zest and juice of one lemon
- Add parsley, chives, and mint
- Add two spoonfuls of Alpro Soy Plain Yogurt
- Add a little bit of English mustard
- Instead of smokey bacon, used crunchy smokey onions!!
Find more vegan recipes from Jamie Oliver here.
Give it a go and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.